Frequently Asked Questions about Naula
How can Naula help me?
If you are undergoing IVF, IUI, FET, Egg Donation, Egg Freezing or Surrogacy (or have a partner who is) Naula can help you keep track of all your medications and appointments. After inputting the treatment given by your doctor, Naula will give you video instructions, written instructions and reminders for each item. This will make it easier to stay on top of your treatment and get instructions all in one place.
If you repeat a treatment (which is often the case during IVF, IUI and FET) you can duplicate the entire treatment for a new cycle and date.
I stopped getting my medication and appointment reminders after I updated Naula.
If you stopped receiving phone notifications and the app is up to date, please delete the app and reinstall it. Your treatment won’t be deleted, just log back in with the same username and password.
How can I delete my account?
If you want to delete your account please send us an email and your account we will be deleted in 24 hrs. Please note that all your data will be permanently deleted.
How do I save my medications and appointments?
To save your medication and appointments, please flow the following steps:
1) After you’ve created a treatment, tap on Add a Medication or an Appointment on the Home screen, and select Medication.
2) Select your medication.
3) Enter your start/end date, frequency, dosage and time of the day. Tap Next at the bottom of the screen when you are finished.
4) Review your medication details and hit Save if they are correct. If you need to make a change use the back arrow at the top left to get back to the edit screen
5) After you save, your medication will show on your dashboard calendar, and if you have turned on alerts you will receive notifications.
1) After you’ve created a treatment, tap on Add a Medication or an Appointment on the Home screen, and select Appointment.
2) Enter the Date, Time of the Day, Location (or add one). Tap Next at the bottom of the screen when you are finished.
3) Review your appointment details and hit Save if they are correct. If you need to make a change use the back arrow at the top left to get back to the edit screen
5) After you save, your appointment will show on your dashboard calendar, and if you have turned on alerts you will receive notifications.
What if my medication or appointment type isn’t included?
If you don’t see a medication or appointment type you are using in Naula, you can easily enter it yourself. This item will then be saved in your version of the app and you can use it again as needed.
Can I edit a medication’s dates after I enter it?
Yes. Simply select that medication from anywhere in the calendar. Tap on the medication name at the top in the blue box. This will open up the details you entered. Scroll to the bottom and tap “edit.” You can edit any information including start and end dates, frequency, time of day and dosage. You can also add any helpful notes or pictures. The process is exactly the same for appointments
How can I see a calendar overview of my treatment - or share it with my partner/support network?
When you are on your treatment calendar tap on the purple cog at the top right of your screen. This will bring up your treatment options. Select treatment overview. Here you can see a snapshot of your treatment. Tapping the share icon at the top right will email this to anyone you would like to share it with.
Can Naula record blood test results and egg retrieval results?
Yes, you can add notes and images to any medication or appointment to keep track of test results and procedures.
I have a suggestion to make Naula better.
I would like to feature Naula and interview Paula for my publication or podcast.
I have another question, thought or concern about Naula that isn’t answered here. How can I reach a real person?
For more information about Naula email us at email@example.com. For help with the app, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can use our online form here. Any of these methods will reach a real live human being who will get back to you as soon as possible.